Small Performance Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daniel Sharp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I’ve had a few Hemi’s at this point and loved them all. My last on was a 2014 and was great. But I have a 2016 now and it just doesn’t have the throttle responsiveness the last ones had. The power may be lacking just a little too. Nothing drastic I can just tell it’s not quite on the level with the other ones. Anyone run across this? What did you find? Gears and everything are the same. Oh and it’s a 5.7.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Exactly, a Pedal Commander or a Banks Pedal Monster is the answer! Anyone interested message me for a quote.

MidwestJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Throw a bottle of Lucas fuel injector cleaner or Amsoil Pi fuel injector cleaner in your gas tank before your next fill up, too.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Clean you tb make sure the air filter is clean and then add some sort of throttle controller. They are all about the same. It was night and day when I added mine.

Gotigers73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Diesel
Ram 2500 dsl newbie here, I asked this in another thread. I put a Pedal Monster on and a week later had two front cover leaks back to back. Before the Monster no issues, and now that it’s off no issue.
Could the booster be causing extra pressure on the timing case?

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ram 2500 dsl newbie here, I asked this in another thread. I put a Pedal Monster on and a week later had two front cover leaks back to back. Before the Monster no issues, and now that it’s off no issue.
Could the booster be causing extra pressure on the timing case?
Please change your Avatar I'm looking at a nightmare!!!!!