Socal - Offroad run 04/24/2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Kind of short notice, but we'll see if we can start a small RAM offroading group around socal. Anybody is welcome.
I know i've seen a couple of meetups here and there for cars and cofee, and i thought maybe we can start some meetups for getting our trucks trucks dirty :) in this case i'm not organizing this run just passing the voice. This is one will be a super easy run so if you want to get to know how your 4x4 works this is the perfect time to do so.
Vehicle Requirements:
  • Moderate-clearance 4×4 Vehicle with recovery (tow) points front and rear
  • A spare-tire
  • A full tank of fuel (fuel up in Twentynine Palms)

Open to any 4x4 vehicle so you can you bring anything you want. I did some of this trails before with just a front level on stock bumpers and 35's. I'l say you need at least 33's AT tires that are not P rated there are some little sections where your P rated tires are more likely to blow if you were not paying attention. Again overall this should be an easy offroad trail run.

https://www.notarubicon.com/event/t...ld-dale-pinkham-thermal-canyon-beginner-easy/

Have fun.

pendulum12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Be sure to give us an earlier heads up next time, I'd love to join. Looks like y'all had a blast!