Soon to be Dodge Ram guy.....again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iceman6409

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L 8 cylinder Hemi 2wd
Hey everyone. New to this forum. I am in the process of purchasing a new to me 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT 5.7L 8 cylinder Hemi. I believe it is a quad cab. Purchase has not taken place yet and it may be a few weeks or more if the current owner cannot find the title. I am quite excited. Never even been in an 8 cylinder before, sad but true. Truck has 109,000 miles on it and most of them are Florida miles with one winter spent in Rochester NY. Took my good friend with me to check it out. He is a HUGE car guy. He checked everything inside, outside and underneath. He couldn't find anything wrong with it at all. frame is perfect, engine looks great, no rust, 3 Kobalt tool boxes in bed coming with it. Took it for a test drive and it is the best riding vehicle I have ever driven. All this information about the truch will be available to me on the dashboard. Power everything. Sad to say but the only vehicle I ever drove with power anything had power windows and locks and a remote starter. I get that and a ton more with this truck. Moving from a 2007 Ford F150 which was nice but started rusting really bad and is now a huge money pit. This will be a very significant upgrade for me and easily the best vehicle I will have ever owned to date. Cannot wait to get it and looking forward to being on this forum with all of you good people.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
welcome!