Sorry everyone, about all the newsletter emails you received today.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I took steps to delete every account that had to go through PayPal

I won't deal with anything like PayPal, where they don't give you the option of Renewing or Canceling an account

I left the forum with a Z over 2 years ago & PayPal is still grabbing it from my bank account

I have looked all over the Paypal site, i have no idea how much of my money they have or if the account is Zeroed out.
That is a screwed up way to run a business.

Why can't i pay using either VISA or Mastercard, why does PayPal have to be involved ?

Any answers ?

Rav3ncroft

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@GTyankee Check out the link below. The statement I found interesting is this...

"If you don’t have a PayPal account, call the service or company (with which you have a subscription) to cancel your account."

So did you contact the forum administrator and request they cancel your subscription? A simple search on Google shows a lot of people with the same issue. That's amazing that they can even continue to get away with that kind of behavior these days.

Shaggy

Administrator/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ram Year
--
Engine
--
I took steps to delete every account that had to go through PayPal

I won't deal with anything like PayPal, where they don't give you the option of Renewing or Canceling an account

I left the forum with a Z over 2 years ago & PayPal is still grabbing it from my bank account

I have looked all over the Paypal site, i have no idea how much of my money they have or if the account is Zeroed out.
That is a screwed up way to run a business.

Why can't i pay using either VISA or Mastercard, why does PayPal have to be involved ?

Any answers ?

Because I don't have another company I deal with. Maybe in the future I will go with swipe or something similar, but Paypal has been an easy company to deal with for me. Sorry its been a pain for you and hope you get things worked out with Vertical Scope(who owns the Z for now).