Southern Alberta Meetup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Hey everyone... who's up for a Southern Alberta meetup?

I've never been to one, so I don't know what the protocol is for getting one together, but I figure hey, why not.. I'm seeing a few Calgary (and area) folks around here. Who's up for one? And where would you suggest 'that one' be?

Cheers!

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
If I'm in town, I'm always up for a meet. I've organized a few in the past with another forum, and the easiest thing is to just set a couple of dates and either poll for a response or just show up to all of them. Time and place can vary, we did Jack Astor's once, Tim's is always a good idea, or there's the standing ALX meet on Sundays on 52nd St during the summer that truck people are welcome to join in.

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You should do a big one in red deer, that would be better! haha cuz i cant drive down to calgary! to far!

OP
OP
Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I'll keep that in mind 4x4Hemi, honestly though, I'm in Calgary now, so... I guess it depends..it'd be great if we can get some meets going in AB, maybe Edmonton & Calgary Regions, then see if we can do a bigger one occasionally where the two groups meet somewhere.. I dunno.. Just throwing ideas out there.

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ive tried to organize edmonton meets before and it has never worked out, maybe if you could get more people interested by combining the 2 cities in one central location it would be possible.

theres a meet being planned for july or june by Ramnation on facebook, if anyones interested

Ramguy65

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm in for a meet! And yes...4X4 Hemi is right. I am trying to organize a meet in June or July in Red Deer if anyone is interested. Hoping to have a set date in a few days. I am way way down southern Alberta. Around 2 1/2hrs to Calgary. Around 40mins southwest of Lethbridge

Zander_vye

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1500 outdoorsman
I'd be down for a meet up. 4x4 do you have a build thread for your truck?

Bigdaddycodes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think we should do a big meet up around red deer sometime, that would be great. I would definetly show up and it would be great to see some other users rides

Ramguy65

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm planning a meet in June. The weekend of June 21. Let me know who is all interested

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Where's that one happening?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I may be up for that if it's family oriented.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Ramguy65

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We can definitely make it family oriented. I am planning it through the Facebook page RamNation Nationwide. If you go to that page you can request to become a member of the private page RamNation

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Ramguy65

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We have at least a dozen trucks coming from RamNation. Myself and another guy are planning a good time. Scavenger hunt...bbq or maybe dinner at a restaurant. There is a campground there too that people can stay at as well. Maybe do a bbq there. Its still in the planning stages but will keep this thread updated