Southern Truck 6inch lift.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Can't find much in the morning at of reviews for this particular lift but people seem happy with some of there other stuff. The 6 inch is on sale right now for 50% off so a hell of a deal if anyone is interested in it. https://liftkits4less.com/southern-truck-6-inch-suspension-lift-kit-35015-1-1-1
I wouldn’t touch that kit with a 10 foot pole. Cheaper is not always better. And it would cost you a lot more money chasing issues with a full spacer lift. I’m not certain but I would assume that kit is a knock off rough country where their geometry is whack anyway. @Nick@GotExhaust gets us pretty killer deals on stuff that won’t cost you more the second time you do it.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It is cheap for a reason. That is a spacer set up that will get you height but no added performance, in fact hurt it. I bet the geometry on that kit is terrible.

Let usk now if we can help set you up with a proper lift and/or some coil overs!

Rebelrouser

Reaction score
Ram Year
'22 Ram 1500 GT
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nick, what can you do for us Canucks on lifts? I want to put a leveling kit on my '17 4x4 Sport Crew Cab.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nick, what can you do for us Canucks on lifts? I want to put a leveling kit on my '17 4x4 Sport Crew Cab.

level kits usually arent too bad on shipping. What are you looking to do, some Bilstein 5100's? Or do you want something better for off road as well?

message me with what your interested in and your fill shipping address please. Then I can provide an accurate quote including shipping.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye