Spark plug wire chewed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I don’t know how to do that, never mind I’ll find someone to help
How to post a picture:
There an entire section on how to use this forum:

Real vehicles had spark plug wires But you probably would not know what they are.
real engines don't use spark plugs at all.
The antiquated technology using a cap, rotor and spark plug wires was great back in the day but modern coil packs are the only way to go if the engine has to have spark plugs

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
I don’t get mad, I just know from many years of experience when your dealing with a loose goose who doesn’t have a clue. Real vehicles had spark plug wires But you probably would not know what they are. Like you said homie it’s a generation thing
But you said ...

I had a chipmunk chew one of my electrical wires that a believe go to a spark plug.
lol ...what am I missing ...seems to me you are the one confused lol ..... if you know what the spark plug wires are then why are you asking for help ? ....

:happy175:

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
Your description was vague and you didn't include any pics. You aren't even sure it's a plug wire that was damaged.
Please post pics of the damaged wires and you might get more help with this.

I don’t know how to do that, never mind I’ll find someone to help

@mikeru .... really homie ? lol .... right after your post he replied with that above lol .... that's what really ticked him off lol ...

jr27236

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hysterical that a person requires FREE help/advice and then becomes an arrogant *****. Must be one of those millennials. Cudo's to all turning this into humor. Just amazing.......
By the way to the OP, what you seam to be describing is you control wires to the COIL PACK that each cylinder has. They do no have traditional spark plugs wires as you state you are familiar with.

EdGs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
To post a picture , just click on this ^ the little picture you see when making a post.
Just get a power washer with a heater in it , everything is covered them, also you could also wash the truck. This sure went sideways in a hell of a hurry.