spohn upper and lower control arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi~D

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 rcsb black ram edition
Engine
My RCSB still has the stock 4 links on it and the e-force supercharger i put on is literally pulling them apart at only 6.5 lbs of boost and I would like to put the spoon upper and lower control arms on but there is brake lines attached to the driver side lower control arm... does anyone relocate these? or just let them hang? Need help any info would be appreciative..!

OP
OP
Hemi~D

Hemi~D

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 rcsb black ram edition
Engine
Anyone lol

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
Zip Ties. And do Core 4X4 control arms instead of Spohn. You will thank Me later.

You're welcome. :)

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
My RCSB still has the stock 4 links on it and the e-force supercharger i put on is literally pulling them apart at only 6.5 lbs of boost and I would like to put the spoon upper and lower control arms on but there is brake lines attached to the driver side lower control arm... does anyone relocate these? or just let them hang? Need help any info would be appreciative..!

Cut the stock bracket off your OEM arms and weld a couple tabs to it,then I used a couple hose clamps to hold it on my aftermarket Cutter-up arms.That way it's movable if you have to adjust the bars. I agree with Booms,avoid Spohns arms,the Core arms have a good rep.

razor1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
build your own, go to ballistic fabrication you can order anything you want .

CLOUDL1GHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins HO
agreed on just using zip ties.

Go core 4x4. Just ordered a full set for my truck. Way better quality than Spohn

Gary2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My rear Spohns have a bracket for the OE brake line to bolt right on like OE as a matter of fact I think I have them listed in the for sale section adjustable uppers and non adj lowers

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Old post. But what's wrong with the Spohns?

Thanks
They've been known to break,as they're made out of thinwall tubing.The Core arms are better quality,as the last thing you want is a locating arm,or panhard bar breaking at highway speeds

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
They've been known to break,as they're made out of thinwall tubing.The Core arms are better quality,as the last thing you want is a locating arm,or panhard bar breaking at highway speeds

Oh damn. I always thought Sphon made good stuff.
Reason I ask, I found a local guy selling a set cheap. Lower, Upper and panhard bar..

Can't believe they would be worse than stock. lol

What about the Freedom Off ones?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Oh damn. I always thought Sphon made good stuff.
Reason I ask, I found a local guy selling a set cheap. Lower, Upper and panhard bar..

Can't believe they would be worse than stock. lol

What about the Freedom Off ones?
The Freedom ones i know nothing about,but from what i've seen guys post about them,they look to be decent quality.I had a set of the Spohn arms and their panhard bar,took them off and replaced with Cutter-up pieces,and the 2 guys that i sold the arms and the panhard bar,both had them break. The panhard bar broke on the guy while he was towing,and the other guy broke the locating arms on a hard launch ,so take it as you will,but i wouldn't run their stuff on my truck

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Wow, well I don't want to mess with those then.
Never heard of cutter up brand.

I appreciate the info buddy. Always helping me out.