Sport mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

akordboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looking for 4th gen OEM power, manual fold mirrors with turn signals

werdna1977

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Ok. I have a set of burgundy ones and im just waiting on a buddy to get back to me because they are locked up in his garage and he is out of town right now. How fast do you want them and what are you looking to spend $$ wise?

bubbasneed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
PX8 if possible, but I can always get them painted

Hey do you mean DX8 just the regular black? If so I have a set of Sport mirrors they are power fold and the drivers side auto dims, passengers side doesn’t auto dim. They have puddle lights and turn signals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
My son will have a set in a week or two. He just ordered tow mirrors the other day. His are the black textured with puddle lights, turn signals, power fold, etc. Not sure if they are auto dim. Our trucks are identical and ours have the wider border on the drivers side like was mentioned on here but I have never seen mine dim and there is nothing on the window sticker about auto dim.

Right now he is in western North Dakota but should be back near Pittsburgh in a month or so. I'm sure he would ship them if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.