Sport/RT Fender Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LoadedExpressRam

LoadedExpressRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OMG, never realized how hideous those flares look going all the way down. They look like the cheap ebay knockoff honda civic body kits from early 2000s.

I thought it looked weird where the flares stop at the headlight. But it looks way better than all the way down.

Maybe i will put on the oem set i picked up.....

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Dang kodiak you could of just said you didnt like em. "Hideous" and compared it to a ricer thats cold man.

Maybe the comparison is easy for you since you and the honda both drive a 6 cylinder.

Thats why the title says Sport or R/T. Flares for the big boys.

Just messing. All good fun here. Thats why im trying to get actual pictures of someone's ram with the flares cause i too im afraid i wont like them. I have the ones that stop at the headlight(2500 flares) and im just not feeling it.

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mike at Partify sells these painted whatever color you want for like 300 or 400 painted. Check him out. That's where I got mine. Had them painted the black metallic, and they turned out great.

Thanks, do you have a link or contact information for him? I've never heard of partify...

VelocityC6Z

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just noticed I didn't see the button style fender flares there. Any parts you want, if you just send him a link the the part, he will order it and paint them. Prices are great.

MCMLXIX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI R/T
Clinched fender flares on an R/T … Not mine, just an Instagram find

clinched RT01.jpg

MCMLXIX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI R/T
.. he chose to short the back side for a Euro look …

clinched RT02.jpg

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Clinched fender flares on an R/T … Not mine, just an Instagram find

View attachment 239023
Love that look, hate the windshield banner and the rear end though. I'd rather see the flares going all the way down on the backside too, kind of defeats the purpose being short not to mention it looks weird?
Not a fan of the pockets either.