Starting a business towing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bravem

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I wonder how many business owners address professional services to grow their businesses. Is it really hard to do all this work by yourself? And is it worth paying for it? I've recently looked through the Dun & Bradstreet reviews and of course, everything seems and sounds great, but I'm curious how much time would it take to learn all this stuff and do this kind of work. Isn't it better to invest in your own education and growth?

Last edited:

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
If the one time poster is smart, be good. Just FYI: US Tax laws changing this year like Veemo, CashApp and others. I only just caught it, but something about payments for sold items/services there used to be a $20,000 IRS umbrella. That has now been reduced to $600, and that is the profit for the Year. Anything above that invokes a 1099K and all the heck goes with it. Just FYI. NE body doing on line Bizness ref sales of goods may wanna pay attention: Just couple snipets below:

And also want to pay attention to 2025, that is when our temporary (big business got permanent huge tax cuts, as the last administration sought) "lower" personal tax rates rocket back up to pre 2017 levels. But none of the lost tax deductions will return so we all have a nasty surprise coming soon. Whether just personal returns or running a business like this thread, all of us little people gonna' get hit hard. So anyone starting a business has to project tax implications for a couple years to be sure they won't go bankrupt from getting screwed by the crap coming soon.

LugsLeadOut84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Joined last November, one post, never seen again since the first day.

Just another one post wonder.
These types of people **** me off....They ask a question, a number of people take the time to answer, provide information and opinions and the person never responds, says thank you or follows-up. Much of it has to do with not getting the answer they're looking for but it's completely inconsiderate and irks the sh*t out of me.