Stealth Module for EcoDiesel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shawn226

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
a buddy of mine recommended I look into a stealth module plug and play tuner, wanted to see if any of y’all with an ecodiesel have one and what your thoughts on them are? I’d love to do a full delete and flash but with a 60mo/100k mile warranty, I can’t justify voiding that on a brand new truck.

Any and all input will be greatly appreciated

Typetwelve

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel 3.0
Green diesel

I've seen these guys recommended over, and over, and over again...but there is no way on this earth I'm taking out my CPU, mailing it off to them, paying them a $800, then reinstalling it. NO WAY. I'm also not paying for a space ECM, THEN paying $800...that's insane.

If they came out with a canned, hand held tuner so you could take the tune on/off at will, I'd gladly do it. Being stuck with a tune (a warranty voiding tune) that you cannot remove ona truck that is known for popping engines is down right silly.

OP
OP
Shawn226

Shawn226

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
I've seen these guys recommended over, and over, and over again...but there is no way on this earth I'm taking out my CPU, mailing it off to them, paying them a $800, then reinstalling it. NO WAY. I'm also not paying for a space ECM, THEN paying $800...that's insane.

If they came out with a canned, hand held tuner so you could take the tune on/off at will, I'd gladly do it. Being stuck with a tune (a warranty voiding tune) that you cannot remove ona truck that is known for popping engines is down right silly.
To each their own. It’s not that bad to do, granted I drove out and had them do it in house, but unfortunately these engine computers aren’t able to be cracked via obd? Not sure how that works though if they can bench flash but can’t port flash

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
austmurr