steering braces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
Not trying to be rude, pretty sure if you asked this question in the 2nd Generation Forum section you'd get an answer quicker.

OP
OP
M

merlinx6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
not trying to be smart,but no one will answer me because i believe the only difference is a hundred dollars more for a 2wd,thanks.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
not trying to be smart,but no one will answer me because i believe the only difference is a hundred dollars more for a 2wd,thanks.

Might have to give it a little more time, not all questions here get answered that quickly. Some do, but not always. Either way that is the correct section of the site to ask, so hopefully someone can chime in over there soon for you.

OP
OP
M

merlinx6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
thank you.also anyone know where i can find a performance intake manifold for a 1999 5.9 magnum.and does anyone know why they made the factory intake two piece?I have looked everywhere on the web and seems like hughes is the only one and i can't find one of them for sale.I want to keep the throttle body just get rid of the leaking goofy barrel intake.thanks.

Spike95

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
thank you.also anyone know where i can find a performance intake manifold for a 1999 5.9 magnum.and does anyone know why they made the factory intake two piece?I have looked everywhere on the web and seems like hughes is the only one and i can't find one of them for sale.I want to keep the throttle body just get rid of the leaking goofy barrel intake.thanks.
The Hughes is the only one I have heard of, and I’m not sure if they are making any more. Shows out of stock. The most common fix is to get the Hughes plenum plate to mount to the factory intake. Eliminates the issues with the factory part developing leaks.

As for the steering brace, I’d imagine they are pretty different since the 4wd is an old school straight axle. Wouldn’t surprise me if the 2wd is just more expensive because they don’t sell as many of them.