Steering wheel controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ed boy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys first post on here.
Was wondering if you guys know if I would need Alfa in order for volume controls for the steering wheel to work and where would be the best place to buy them. I have a 2018 ram 1500 SLT.
Thank you
-Ed

670hoth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys first post on here.
Was wondering if you guys know if I would need Alfa in order for volume controls for the steering wheel to work and where would be the best place to buy them. I have a 2018 ram 1500 SLT.
Thank you
-Ed
No. Alfa OBD is not needed. I just bought used leather steering wheel with them already in it. It wasn't that hard to install but I didn't need to rent a puller.

OP
OP
Ed boy

Ed boy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cool, would you recommend going that way, as in just buying a steering wheel used with them already in them or buying the volume control kit. I mean what cost less haha

socalexpeditions

Reaction score
I bought the steering wheel controls and a new rear piece that allowed for them to be installed. Also bought the harness. I think all in under $100. Rented a steering wheel puller for free and did it within an hour.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963