Steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Hurt Rick's feelings. you'd have to be some. Sort of ninja to do that :893karatesmiley-thu
Last bear i skinned i kept his skin,and wear it,so i'm either thick skinned or a dumb-ass,i haven't figured out which,but according to my wife,i'm the second 1 :Big Laugh:

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
Last bear i skinned i kept his skin,and wear it,so i'm either thick skinned or a dumb-ass,i haven't figured out which,but according to my wife,i'm the second 1 :Big Laugh:
I'm gonna say she knows best and I say that because I know who makes the cookies in the house. :birgits_tiredcoffee

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Just curious if it's heated or not? I imagine that would come in handy in the Yukon. I mean, gloves work too, but I'm sold on heated steering wheels ever since I drove a friend's truck that had it back in 2016.

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
Just curious if it's heated or not? I imagine that would come in handy in the Yukon. I mean, gloves work too, but I'm sold on heated steering wheels ever since I drove a friend's truck that had it back in 2016.
It's heated but only on the leather portion still great though! Can't heat the carbon fiber because it's conductive.