Stellantis posts record annual profit, announces $4.47 billion shareholder payout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
Maybe they could afford to at least give the HDs a new transmission, now:rolleyes:

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The agreement was reached in 2019 and completed 2031, but individually the companies existed before. While way to simple of a explanation, the value today is compared to the combined values of each part in the past. If you read through the financials it will show how they arrive at the numbers.

OP
OP
G

gfh77665

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Dang, so sorry to set you guys off! So much negativity in the world today!

Travelin Ram

Reaction score
Somewhere in NA. Probably. We travel a lot.
Ram Year
Engine
Dang, so sorry to set you guys off! So much negativity in the world today!
LOL if you mean me, I’m not feeling negative. No offense intended, and none taken.

I’m just pointing out the reality that we exist in an environment where the financial press, corporate accountants, and our representatives are happy to mislead the majority who are not financially well trained by the use of figures that are not adjusted for inflation or one-time events. That’s been going on for a long time.

Gives them the opportunity to brag on ever higher highs. Without delivery of actual improvement. On the rare occasion when you see articles written with the inclusion of inflation adjusted dollars you’ll know they might be trying to shine a light on reality.

I yield the soapbox now, and I hope this dash of cold water didn’t darken anyone’s day.

*This dose of cynicism brought to you by fun times spent in multinational corporate management. :emotions133:

OP
OP
G

gfh77665

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Great! Profit is needed to secure the future of RAM.
Exactly. Most every member in this forum is a RAM fan. Profitability is necessary to bring choice to the consumer. If RAM, or any make, be it Chevy, Ford, whatever fails that means less products for buyers to choose from, and likely higher prices from the survivors.

Scott0700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You can do a great job of increasing short term profits at the expense of your long term survivability. Just read the number of denied warranty claim threads and you’ll see what I mean.