Step height with White Knuckle sliders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blizzyblizz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi V8
Just got my '22 Power Wagon. I'm putting a Carli Suspensions Pintop system on it, which says it has a front lift of 2" and rear lift of 1" relative to a stock power wagon. I'm also putting 37" tires on, which should I believe will add about 2" more, for a total of 4" up front and 3" in the back. Currently I have no rails/sliders/boards/steps on the truck. I'm looking at getting White Knuckle sliders.

Does anybody know what the height difference is in inches for the step up between having no steps (stepping straight into a Power Wagon) vs. having White Knuckle sliders?

I'm hoping it's at least 4" to offset the other modifications I'm making so that the step up won't be any higher (or might even be a bit lower) than the current height of stepping up into the stock truck. Thanks!

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The top of the wk sliders are about 10.5” lower than the plastic sill plate in the cab.

A0AF9254-5E2A-43AE-B934-1C78919B8A5B.jpeg

OP
OP
B

Blizzyblizz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi V8
The top of the wk sliders are about 10.5” lower than the plastic sill plate in the cab.

Awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to measure and post the pic!

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to measure and post the pic!
You’s welcome!

I will say, though, after 5 years with the wk sliders and using them as steps, the paint on the rockers along the bottom of the doors is getting the **** kicked out of it a lot. Especially during ski season, getting in and out with ski boots on. There is just very minimal room to step up on them without banging the body with your shoes.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You’s welcome!

I will say, though, after 5 years with the wk sliders and using them as steps, the paint on the rockers along the bottom of the doors is getting the **** kicked out of it a lot. Especially during ski season, getting in and out with ski boots on. There is just very minimal room to step up on them without banging the body with your shoes.
Xpel tape is your friend.685E05BA-A6E9-418E-B975-83FA294C62BD_1_201_a.jpeg

Stuffpower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Also you can custom order them slightly wider so they make a better step

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
Having to wear traction cleats on your boots beats up the sills to I used bed liner too the good part is that when it gets roughed up you can just respray