Stiffer Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael Appenauer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds like the dealer must have nicked or pinched a sensor/wire. I’m lifted roughly 2.5 front and even when I’ve ran without sway bar and taken turns on the street and feels like the truck is going to roll it hasn’t kicked on. Only time stability control kicks in for me is in the desert playing around, which I’ve ran a bypass to completely disable that annoying feature. I’d take it back to the dealer.

Tell me more about the bypass for the stability control....would love to be able to fully disable mine sometimes!

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
lift comes with fox shocks that is how they get the lift in the front and new upper control arms with rear spacer on top of springs.No codes they have replaced speed sensors both front,yaw sensor and steering angle sensor.Only engages ESC at higher speeds on sharper turns. On curvy roads.The outside front brake will engage.Other than that truck handles fine,un noticeable at low speeds.Again it seems when the truck leans into higher speed turns,it does not seem to do it I have my foot already on the brakes.

Is this the Mopar 2" kit ?
https://store.mopar.com/accessories...mance-lift_kits/2_inch_lift_kit_77072424.html

If so it seems well thought out.

Can you take couple of pics with your sway bar angles front and rear and post them up ?

OP
OP
W

Wiendog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Quad Cab 4x4 6'4" bed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yes it is that Mopar kit.

JDSR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Hello I am looking into how to stiffen up my front end.I recently had my Ram dealer install a Mopar 2 inch lift on a 2019 Quad Cab 4x4 Laramie.Now on most turns when the truck leans the Traction control ESC kicks in.The techs can not figure it out.they have changed speed sensors,Yaw sensor,steering angle sensor.Still the same I sense the front end is too soft and leans too much.So I am asking if anyone knows if maybe the springs from a different model,Crew Cab ,Rebel,ORP springs may be stiffer to keep the ESC from engageing because it senses the truck leaning too much.I am grasping but Ram techs are lost as well.Any input would be much appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeedHead