Stock 1500 Height Measurements & Plowing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OPWood

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
He I 5.7
Hi All, I’m brand new to this forum and also a new owner of a 2004 1500 with a 5.7. The truck I bought had a blown engine (which I am replacing with a fresh reconditioned engine) and it has a FabTech lift on it. Other than the name I know nothing about it, quality or height. I want to plow with this truck. I need to determine how much higher this truck is vs stock so I can properly adjust the plow set up. Can anyone give me a “ground to frame” or “ground to door jam” or “ground to something” measurement of a stock gen 3 1500? I have searched this forum but can’t find the answer. I did learn from this forum that there is a chart that exists with stock measurements, but I can find it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. And if anyone has any input on plowing with a lifted 1500 I would love to get educated. Looking forward to a positive experience with this forum.
TIA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio