Stolen cats, o2 sensor issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Japslapr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cats stolen, sensors cut on my 14 1500 sport, 5.7, 8 spd.

First... are all the sensors the same part number? I've found places selling all 4 for the truck that are the same, but Autozone says they're not.

Secondly... I dont know which connectors on each side go up or down stream. One connector is Grey, one is white. Which is upstream? They're also a huge pain to reach... does the front drive shaft need to come out?

Any help is appreciated

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
My suggestion, reach out to Benny at all mopar parts here on the forum and get OEM sensors. Provide him your vin and tell him bank 1 sensors 1 & 2, and bank 2 sensors 1 & 2.

You'll get the correct sensors and you will not be relying on a 16 year old looking in a computer guessing at part numbers.

Last you can change them under the truck very easily. The factory sensors match the connector on the engine and are the correct length, meaning you will know exactly where they go