stretched tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
i ran over (against/over) a damn curb that sticks out at 7-11 for about the 10th time today) i can't decide if:

-I'm trying to prematurely destroy my SRAs so I can get a manly tire
-God is telling to stay away from the corndogs
-God read this thread is a telling me..."see what could happen?"

thankfully, i haven't grazed my rim at all yet. i think i just need to stay the hell away from 7-11.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
hahahahah. i saw her profile pic and wanted to lecture her about legs up on the dash. but I didn't have the heart.
Oh man. Every time I see legs on the dash all I can think is “that’s gonna hurt!!” I saw one the other day one leg flung out the window one on dash. Not sure if it was stanky or needing dried off. But damn she’d be split in half if they wrecked

LemmysDad

Chairman of the bored.
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 RAM Rebel
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh man. Every time I see legs on the dash all I can think is “that’s gonna hurt!!” I saw one the other day one leg flung out the window one on dash. Not sure if it was stanky or needing dried off. But damn she’d be split in half if they wrecked

Yeah I thought about a lecture myself...hate footprints on my dash but like a crow I saw something shiny and was quickly distracted.

Oh yeah um and the uh safety issues. Right

Lucy Girl

Military, Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
anyone with experience running 14 wides with a 12.5 tire? mostly looking for experience with a 24x14 with a 33x12.5. I get it's not everyone's cup of tea but looking for real world xp. how is towing with this set up? I know they now make a 33x14.5r24 but at over 1k difference in price I'd like to keep the options open. Also haters welcome to chime in on how stupid it is i promise I won't get offended lol.
I think I agree with the last 2 lines of what you said. Lol