Suggestions for my 2020 2500 diesel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeremiah920

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello everyone, I am looking for new floor mats for my new truck. I am about to have a daughter and I know she will be spilling and I always have dirty boots and equipment. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
On the same subject I am looking for seat and dash covers to protect as well, Camo is preferred but I wont really care as long as they fit well and are of good quality. Thank you for any help.

Cheers,

Jeremiah

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I've had both husky and weathertech. I think they are equal in quality (both very good) and made in USA. I ordered the factory mats with my 2021 and they are very good also.

MoparProud

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I rock Weathertech and am absolutely happy with them. Have not run anything else so can’t comment on them.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have weather tech mats and have been pleased with those. Husky is also a good brand. Not a fan of seat "covers" so don't have any suggestions there. You have some time before the kid is old enough to really be making a mess in there any way. What I did do was put a folded towel under the car carrier just so it doesn't dig into the seat as much. You are in bottles and sippy cups for a while so I wouldn't stress about the kid making a mess. What ever mess they do make tends to stay in the car seat/carrier.

Now when they are old enough to be out of car seats, that's when you need to worry...

Moose2

Military
Reaction score
Weather tech has changed. I had them in my last truck and those were fine. My son ordered them for his truck and had to get new set under warranty, as they didn’t fit right. I got the mopar mats in the dually and am pleased with them.