Sun Visor Sticker Removal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RASelkirk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Apologies for not understanding. What is the point of this? Is it something for looks? 'Cause anything else makes zero sense. In fact, defacing a visor "for looks" makes no sense either. How often does one actually see the other side?

Russ

JimmieRT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dam bro I’m OCD AS HELL and I have never thought about removing the visor sticker

Jessica Smith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Apologies for not understanding. What is the point of this? Is it something for looks? 'Cause anything else makes zero sense. In fact, defacing a visor "for looks" makes no sense either. How often does one actually see the other side?

Russ
Literally always.

The warning sticker is on the side facing you, not on the flip down mirror side, and it looks stupid.

Its required by law for manufacturers to put it there, but you can remove it if you want to, same as the tags on the pillows.

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
I don't have any of that crap on mine, but it is a '14 I am going to have look up Hydro Sport now.
Guess that is referring to the color?

Murph

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Don’t use a heat gun unless you are very careful. A hairdryer works fine and won’t scorch anything but hot enough to soften the decal to peel off.

Octane

Reaction score
Or they could just be reupholstered or blacked out with dye maybe?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
corumba