Super 10 or Super 44.....NEED HELP DECIDING

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cajun83

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Truck (1500) is lifted, with the hemi. Resonators removed. Exhaust dumped after axle near bumper. Have FM 50 HD and too quiet? Thoughts? I tuned the MDS out.

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'll tell you right now, the 10 series flowmaster is probably the loudest muffler you can slap on a hemi. I've had the super 44 and then I got the 10 series (not super 10) and the 10 series is much louder than the S44. The S44 has a deeper and smoother tone all throughout, the 10 series is a raspy sound which I personally like and at high rpm it screams. The S44 is still fairly loud for just a muffler and has a nice deep tone.
So if you want loudest possible and dont care about it having some rasp to it get the 10, if you want a fairly loud but a nice deep tone get the 44. The S44 will definitely be louder than your 50 for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

CorDog009

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’ve got a pair of the 10’s and have no complaints. Originally had just one and it sounded ok, I just wanted it louder, so I ran true duals. They had rasp until I put an x-pipe in. Probably would sound better with an H but it’s still deep and throaty, and can be loud if I really get on it, but isn’t bad if I’m taking it easy. Dumped after the axle is a must with those though, I had them dumped just after the cab and it was way too loud inside.