Supercharger

CAPnHarley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey I’m curious about the procharger for th 6.4 PW motor, is it interchangeable with the one off of a charger hellcat

williscreg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Thanks for the article! I need to make a hard decision between JuiceBox32A and ChargePoint Home Flex 50A (my wife's birthday present), never owed an EV in my life so don't have a clue about the differences. Here is guide https://evadept.com/nema-14-50-ev-charger-buyers-guide/ on few more good options, would be grateful for your opinions.

Last edited:

SeppW

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Answer is no. As far as I know, no one is making a supercharger for the Ram truck 6.4L save one or two in R&D and no guarantee it'll ever come to market. Pro-Charger is it for now.

Buy a TRX.

RacerRon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Procharger has a kit for the 21....You will find my drool all over the page

Stuffpower

Reaction score
Ram Year
They do not have a kit for 2021. I went to order it. Now could you buy a kit for an earlier year and it would probably fit. Probably but as per procharger they will not sell you a kit meant for a 2021. I know their site says it but they list parts by generation not year. You have to supply vin with ordering so they know what it’s going on

RacerRon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Well that's strange.... nothing different in a 20 vs 21. Based on what I read, the kit comes with a couple different intercooler mounts for Power wagon or non power wagon.