SuperLift 4" Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
So - after a long process, I have decided to go wit the SuperLift 4" Lift kit. I like that it comes with Bilsteins on all 4 corners. And if I ever decide to go 6", I just need to get taller rear springs. I believe the kit also comes with some armor.

Question though - where is the best place to purchase? So many different vendors out there. Any recommendations for best price and service?

Thanks!

Mike Murphy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Deleted
Engine
Deleted
We are getting close to Black Friday sales... but if your like me, I'm not waiting for anybody, I love my truck. :D:)

OP
OP
N

Nado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
We are getting close to Black Friday sales... but if your like me, I'm not waiting for anybody, I love my truck. :D:)

Haha, yeah bro. My wheels and tires are set to arrive in 9 days. So, im not waiting another 2 months. Ive been patiently waiting for the last year until it was time for my current tires (factory 20") to wear out. That day is finally coming :D

SOKY_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I did a Superlift 6" kit on my last 1/2 ton. I got mine from Jegs, but had them price match Auto Accessories Garage. When I ordered my kit they were kinda hard to find and on backorder just about everywhere. Thats why I went to Jegs, otherwise would have got from AAG. Seemed to be a very solid kit and didn't have any issues with it. Just be sure to paint the steering knuckles, or they will rust and look like crap.

upload_2019-8-16_9-41-46.png

OP
OP
N

Nado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I did a Superlift 6" kit on my last 1/2 ton. I got mine from Jegs, but had them price match Auto Accessories Garage. When I ordered my kit they were kinda hard to find and on backorder just about everywhere. Thats why I went to Jegs, otherwise would have got from AAG. Seemed to be a very solid kit and didn't have any issues with it. Just be sure to paint the steering knuckles, or they will rust and look like crap.

View attachment 176861

Thank you. I unfortunately am going have to have someone install the kit. But, if they dont touch up the paint, I most certainly will. Thank you again for link!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
we would be happy to help you out. We offer Superlift and actually have one of those kits in stock! That is a nice, well thought out kit. I think you would be happy with it.

Message me for forum special pricing!

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The end links extensions are junk on that kit FYI. Can't believe how crappy they were, especially for the price of that lift. But the rest is good.

I ened up fabbing my own but Maxx makes some better ones.

OP
OP
N

Nado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
The end links extensions are junk on that kit FYI. Can't believe how crappy they were, especially for the price of that lift. But the rest is good.

They are crappy as opposed to what? Not trying to be smart, just seeking clarity.

Did they break or cause any issues?

My truck will see mild offroading, camping/overlanding, not rock crawling.

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They send you crappy cheap pot metal extensions you add to your factory ones. Mine broke first time offroading.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you are skeptical about those end links, we can also offer the Core 4x4 end links along with the kit and they are BEEFY! also they have many color options to add a bit of a custom touch.

Let me know in the PM convo we are in, I can offer you a package deal with those and the lift if interested.

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can someone post a pic of these end links on the Superlift 4" kit. I have that kit and have never had any issues with it but want to have a look at those parts to see how they are fairing.

Blue2500CC

Reaction score
Ram Year
‘18
Engine
So - after a long process, I have decided to go wit the SuperLift 4" Lift kit. I like that it comes with Bilsteins on all 4 corners. And if I ever decide to go 6", I just need to get taller rear springs. I believe the kit also comes with some armor.

Question though - where is the best place to purchase? So many different vendors out there. Any recommendations for best price and service? Thanks!

Nado,

Besides the bilsteins, what made you decide on the superlift vs the others? I don’t see us actually taking the truck off road, but at times it feels like some Michigan roads may actually be worse than doing so... lol

I am currently trying to decide what route to go for our ‘18 4wd, and am having a heck of a time... it goes between the 5100 bils with an ~1.5” rear coil spacer and a 4” lift: SL, RC, BDS, or AEV.

While I would love to keep the price down (RL 4” sst for example), we don’t want any issues either.

BUT if possible we would like to still run the stick 20x8 rims.

So I appreciate any and all input on what helped you decide.

And considering that Black Friday is around the corner, is the pricing that much better? We could probably hold out and just order the tires that w/e also if we are waiting on the lift.

TY!!!

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
GET THE 6” kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 4” doesn’t come with the rear relocation brackets anymore. Just leave out the additional spacer up front and you’ll have a 4” front, 3” rear lift.

I bought mine about 3 years ago from Autoanything when they were running a 30% off sale. Cost $1078 shipped to my doorstep. Not sure you’ll see something like that again, Nick is pretty good at getting or matching the best prices from what I’ve seen, and you won’t find better customer service (he’s on here ALL THE TIME).

Blue2500CC

Reaction score
Ram Year
‘18
Engine
0F25EE21-D754-4E00-9BB9-8D5B36D5C416.jpeg
GET THE 6” kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 4” doesn’t come with the rear relocation brackets anymore. Just leave out the additional spacer up front and you’ll have a 4” front, 3” rear lift.

I bought mine about 3 years ago from Autoanything when they were running a 30% off sale. Cost $1078 shipped to my doorstep. Not sure you’ll see something like that again, Nick is pretty good at getting or matching the best prices from what I’ve seen, and you won’t find better customer service (he’s on here ALL THE TIME).

Is this the spacer you’re talking about? Guessing it is.

TY!!!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
+1 on buying from @Nick@GotExhaust , he is always on here, he communicates well, has good prices and has worked with me when I had issues that were manufacturer issues (as in not his fault or problem).

Thank you for the kind words! Pleasure working with you and thank you for letting us be a part of your build!!

Blue2500CC

Reaction score
Ram Year
‘18
Engine
Yep, that’s the one.

TY!!!

I like the idea of the rear brackets being included vs the 4”, but we only have 5.5” for the truck to still fit in the garage.

So thinking a 4” lift (6” w/o the spacer) and a set of 285/65/20s should end up ~5” total.....

Now to get the motivation to work some o/t!!!