Supporting Member BONUS !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitz-0518

Veteran 66-68
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500. 2018 1500
Engine
6.4 3.6
Site still requires us to set up a PayPal account with password when trying to pay member support payment with CC or debit card. This is BS for those of us that want to support and donate but DO NOT want to engage PayPal. Many other sites that also use PayPal have the credit card payment method fully separated from PayPal. No requirement at the end to give PayPal your email address and set up a password.
Sorry folks but this is silly dumb. We want as many supporting members as we can get. This PayPal issue is preventing us from doing that. Fitz

Shaggy

Administrator/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ram Year
--
Engine
--
Site still requires us to set up a PayPal account with password when trying to pay member support payment with CC or debit card. This is BS for those of us that want to support and donate but DO NOT want to engage PayPal. Many other sites that also use PayPal have the credit card payment method fully separated from PayPal. No requirement at the end to give PayPal your email address and set up a password.
Sorry folks but this is silly dumb. We want as many supporting members as we can get. This PayPal issue is preventing us from doing that. Fitz

I thought they gave you an option to not sign up and only use a credit card. When did that change?

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
I had one of my customers pay a PayPal invoice last month via CC without an account... Something could have still changed since then.

M² Mods.

Fitz-0518

Veteran 66-68
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500. 2018 1500
Engine
6.4 3.6
I thought they gave you an option to not sign up and only use a credit card. When did that change?
Shaggy, at the beginning of the payment step you can choose credit card/debit card OR PayPal. When you choose credit card/debit and you get to the end of payment process it still "requires a Password registration through PayPal" it should simply say submit.
The webmaster should have set the site up for "direct payment from Credit Card/Debit Card" as a choice with out any PayPal requirement.
My friend, I love this forum and I want to express how much I enjoy and value it. The way to do that is to be a supporting member.
BUT<<<<many of us will not do business or give PayPal financial information. Take a minute and watch some one do this and you will see exactly what the problem is. PLEASE get this fixed. Fitz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.