Swap out chrome bumpers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaxerson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Looking to swap with someone who has granite bumpers.

What would be the best way to go about swapping out my chrome bumpers on my 14 Laramie Limited for painted bumpers, granite color.

JUICEBOX

I don't read the script. The script reads me.
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Finding someone willing to swap will be your biggest issue. Itll be tough looking for someone that wants chrome but not saying its impossible

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Glad my 2500 has the chrome. My 1500 had the paint matched bumpers and the front one is a *************. Cheap ass plastic.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Looking to swap with someone who has granite bumpers.

What would be the best way to go about swapping out my chrome bumpers on my 14 Laramie Limited for painted bumpers, granite color.
Post in the classified section for what you are wanting to trade for. Be specific (ie dual cutout bumper, one s two piece front bumper, etc).

I have a granite bumper for sale, but it's not dual cut out.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

avantiguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
You can try Googling Ram (year) bumpers and you'll find rear primed bumpers for about $230 and fronts for $200 or less. They still need to be painted but you might then be able to sell yours locally if a trade doesn't work out.