Switch substitute (towhaul traction)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cellguru

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
HI all,

I have a 2020 RAM2500 BigHorn, which replaced a 2018 1500, which replaced a 2011, 2005 etc.

The TowHaul and Traction control switch juts out a couple of inches, and my lady keeps hitting her knee(s) on the stupid thing. Any ideas for a replacement switch or even a blank plate since I use those rarely/never?

I can't be the only one that likes his woman sitting next to him.

Thanks for any ideas.
Kevin

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
HI all,

I have a 2020 RAM2500 BigHorn, which replaced a 2018 1500, which replaced a 2011, 2005 etc.

The TowHaul and Traction control switch juts out a couple of inches, and my lady keeps hitting her knee(s) on the stupid thing. Any ideas for a replacement switch or even a blank plate since I use those rarely/never?

Thanks for any ideas.
Kevin
I would have her wear knee pads.

heefageLA

Reaction score
Ram Year
05, 14, 17, 20, 23
Scoot her seat back?.... :hidesbehindsofa:

Oops, just seen where you say she sits next to you.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

Thanks for any ideas.
Kevin

Waaaaaay back when I was young, had a single cab with a bench seat and a flat floor my girl would do that.
With a smaller jump seat and a big **** in the floor of today's trucks my wife only sits there if the truck is full of passengers (6).

It's a cute gesture but let her be comfortable and sit in the passenger seat.

Lol, wow you can't even say h u m p without the software blanking it out as a bad word **** ?