Votes: 400 14.4%
  • Valvoline Synpower

Votes: 160 5.8%
  • Mobil 1

Votes: 994 35.8%
  • Other

Votes: 661 23.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Man, it happens with most things now it happens with dominoes pizza, they sent me an email of hot deals with the Caveat California pricing higher statement, lol. Indeed when you first click the deal soon as the software recognizes you the prices change. What's next the big Mac? Every company wants out on this place, how can anyone blame redline for leaving?

Since it is the employees the cause, either stop eating dominoes or stop tipping? I always get carry out, maybe I just stop tipping, or tip a buck instead of to.

In an earnings call Monday, CFO Sandeep Reddy said the company is "planning for a modest price increase in the low-single digits."

Reddy also told analysts that prices will rise even more in California "to offset the wage impacts" from legislation that will raise the minimum wage for fast food workers in the state.

The bill to do so was signed last fall by Gov. Gavin Newsom and is slated to take effect on April 1.

Last edited:

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
oops, you mean thicker oil also gets better hp and mileage thanks to rings seal? Oh man, we have to put those idiots and prison and ban them from the net. I mean how can the climate change social justice folks let this stand. But thank God they did walk it back, lol.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
oops, you mean thicker oil also gets better hp and mileage thanks to rings seal? Oh man, we have to put those idiots and prison and ban them from the net. I mean how can the climate change social justice folks let this stand. But thank God they did walk it back, lol.
It would of been nice if they'd tested a few more viscosities,and used a newer engine with narrow rings and tighter end gaps.On something like a new hemi / 5.0 coyote etc. i don't know if the thicker oil would make more power

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
It would of been nice if they'd tested a few more viscosities,and used a newer engine with narrow rings and tighter end gaps.On something like a new hemi / 5.0 coyote etc. i don't know if the thicker oil would make more power
It would be nice to know the metal protection with a film visc 9 versus 12. The HP and mileage numbers are one thing, but most people are gonna want longevity. I don't imagine there will be something similar to what that proved, I doubt 9 is gonna protect metal better then 12.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01