Votes: 396 14.3%
  • Valvoline Synpower

Votes: 160 5.8%
  • Mobil 1

Votes: 992 35.9%
  • Other

Votes: 660 23.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Yeah but you had the 6 speed right? Maybe not, but for me they suck. The 5 speed is particularly bad 3-4 low end.
Wonder if a “relearn” would fix that low end problem for you. I don’t recall noticing that issue.

MRFREEZE57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
I paid 83 per 6 quarts amazon, I bought some just in case it gets worse, I still have a few cases when it was 9 bucks a qrt. Just under 14 and I failed myself because I would rather buy local and when I went to my napa they sell it cheaper. I came into some money, might head over there and check the price, but that amazon is shipped to the door under 14 per quart, been that way for a while now. So bottom line, no I don't think it is coming down, and unless you take a chance with some non established retailer, then I think 14 is about as good as you will see. If I didnt have hemi tick, zero chnace I would buy this ****, lol. But hey, my truck purrs on it so they could charge twenty and I would pay it.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
When was the last time you seen a major corporation lower prices? I don't think they mind inflation one single bit, if we get past inflation they will be making that much more. I think the stock market agrees, despite housing market absolutely tanking down 35% in desirable bay area, the dow is at 33k, lol? I think corporate america will literally take that inflated inflation and run, this is the new level for everything including redline and other oils. Yes, it was disappointing redline went up 2 dollars per quart, but as a % that is about what everything went up, so more some less. I seriously wouldnt mind moving to a nineties Ford assuming I can find one and leaving this hemi ********* in the review. Trying to talk the wife to moving to a retirement community and ditching all the work in the country. When she gives in, new car for her, old truck for me, fawk you guys peace out,. lol.

My day, burying the septic tank, cleaning the pellet stove, and the pool, I am about done with this ****.

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
When was the last time you seen a major corporation lower prices? I don't think they mind inflation one single bit, if we get past inflation they will be making that much more. I think the stock market agrees, despite housing market absolutely tanking down 35% in desirable bay area, the dow is at 33k, lol? I think corporate america will literally take that inflated inflation and run, this is the new level for everything including redline and other oils. Yes, it was disappointing redline went up 2 dollars per quart, but as a % that is about what everything went up, so more some less. I seriously wouldnt mind moving to a nineties Ford assuming I can find one and leaving this hemi ********* in the review. Trying to talk the wife to moving to a retirement community and ditching all the work in the country. When she gives in, new car for her, old truck for me, fawk you guys peace out,. lol.

My day, burying the septic tank, cleaning the pellet stove, and the pool, I am about done with this ****.

Shell blew up PUP pricing a couple years back - it may have had something to do with new API SP formulation, or their infamous changeover from charcoal colored bottles to Pennzoil yellow, but they went from $27.95 per 5 quart jug pricing to $40+, and then we couldn't get it for awhile.

Well, enough people must have gotten pissed at the price gouge attempt because they lowered it again. Maybe the oil isn't as good as it was, idk, but something forced them back down. I'm hoping for the same with Red Line, as other blenders up the MoDTC, which was RL's claim to fame (ZDDP before that for racing motors with sliding tappet valves). In addition to supposedly some high % content of POE base oil.

If one gets too uppity, one eventually shoots oneself in the foot, because somebody else will eventually replace you. Humbleness is under-rated.

Oiliver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
We are on the same side this I can promise you. Those redline roaches have me by the balls so hard they are turning blue.
Yeah, but you edumacated me, so I can blame you.
Wow, @Burla and @HEMIMANN, your bromance is awesome! On a pickup truck forum nonetheless!

Reminds me of that time when my good friend Royce eloped with his best mate. Their coming out was epic.

I'm so happy for you guys! You're blessed with true friendship, and so much more! ;)

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Wow, @Burla and @HEMIMANN, your bromance is awesome! On a pickup truck forum nonetheless!

Reminds me of that time when my good friend Royce eloped with his best mate. Their coming out was epic.

I'm so happy for you guys! You're blessed with true friendship, and so much more! ;)
I guess this means I no longer complete you.

Well I am from california but I was never from that califonia sad to say. Obviously you arent here to be a constructive member why not buzz off.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
This may be a shocker, but I can no longer read your posts, funny how that happens. Get a hoot out of talking all that mess about someone who cant hear it.

Just when you think amsoil has risen above pathetic troll games of yester year, they send us this guy.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Let me get this straight, the nfl pro bowl will now be a flag football game? Their is not a single thing the people in charge arent ruining. Same people who ruined oil probably now running the nfl.

Burn2k12Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Let me get this straight, the nfl pro bowl will now be a flag football game? Their is not a single thing the people in charge arent ruining. Same people who ruined oil probably now running the nfl.
Yeah I saw that in a commercial yesterday while watching the Colts pull a record breaking collapse lol. I havent watched the pro bowl for years but will now make it a point to never watch it again.