Tadibrothers Rear backup Sensors - 2500 Cummins tradesman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fake-Account27

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Truck 1.jpg Truck 2.jpg

This is more of a review vs. a DIY in case anyone is looking into the tadibrothers rear backup sensors. When I searched for reviews before I installed them I could not find much. As a comparison I have a 2018 chrysler pacifica with rear parksense which I will compare to later.

I installed the under bumper dual parking sensor system with the standard display. The 2020 model is slightly different from what is displayed on the site.

Pros
- Easy to install under the back bumper, see pictures above.
- The Brain is fully waterproof as are all of the connections
- It only needs to be wired into the rear lights and turns on when the car is put in reverse.
- Wiring the unit from the rear to the inside of the car was done through the clutch plate cover. There are other DIY videos that explain how to do this.
- When the car goes in reverse the sensor beeps, this is a nice reminder to check the rear camera display.

Cons
- Not as good as the parksense on my Pacifica. Less range and it has a much narrower field of view. The range is not as huge of an issue, but the narrow field of view is. My Pacifica can detect cars that are about to drive by in parking lots 10 or more ft away. This system can not do that.
- Only 5 ft of range
- Wireless option was not available on the model I got at the time of purchase.
- Display does not have a volume on and off button, but it can be disconnected for when I tow.

Overall the product is good and works well, and was very easy to install. However, I am not sure its worth $250 bucks based on the narrow field of view and the shorter range.

pX2rFMixoxUmmfYk6

1wwubbQkncVhAeQm9