Tail Gate Lock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

multimopes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does anyone know of or has anyone ever seen a tail gate locking latch for a second gen???

Mop

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have one. I think I bought it from JC Whitney, about 17 years ago. It's flat, and attaches after you remove the plastic outline of the handle.

OP
OP
multimopes

multimopes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I want to thank you both. I bought a ton of things from old JCW over the last 40 years, so I tried them first. Unfortunately they no longer have one. The other vendor does have them, thankfully. I will be contacting them tomorrow. I never heard of them before. They are in Green Bay Wisconsin, and being that I have been a life long Packer fan, they will definitely get my business. Thanx again Mop & Crash.
As a side note, I did not get flagged to my email that there was a response to my inquiry. Does that no longer work?? Or does one have to be a senior member now? I know that I am a senior citizen;(or should I say "senile citizen"), lol. Never the less, I appreciate your responses as I had searched other sites in vein prior to this.

Update, I rechecked and they are in Milwaukee, the contact office is in Green Bay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mop

Mop

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
As a side note, I did not get flagged to my email that there was a response to my inquiry. Does that no longer work??

It might be a glitch. I get general "recent topics" emails.
If you check the upper right of the page, you'll see "Alerts." It lets you know if someone responded to a post.