TEASER: Custom One Of A Kind AlphaRex/ModifyStreet Retrofit! [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
thank you, and yes projectors. Only ever opened one set of lights, was for a friends F86. Debating opening these, but a bit nervous. I’ll check out those bulbs.

The AlphaRex are easy to open. I’m actually going to have a video going over how to open them on my YT channel. Should be up in a week or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dakota2020

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The AlphaRex are easy to open. I’m actually going to have a video going over how to open them on my YT channel. Should be up in a week or two.

Can you send me a link to your YT channel?

Sinistre1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have already checked out your channel and subscribed to follow! Good stuff. You make it look east. Had my head spinning with the DIY box oven

Dakota2020

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Your welcome bud. I only have 2 actual videos on my channel as I just started it a couple weeks ago but I plan on 1 video a week mostly on headlights and Ram stuff.

Us ‘12 RAMs have to stick together. We’re a rare breed these days. Love your video on the 12” display. Going to make that my next project. Great to see the aftermarket expanding on our model trucks!

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L

It’s a really easy install. Everything can only plug into one thing, so you can not wire it wrong. It’s just finding what fits where and that’s it. Only wire I had to hardwire was an aftermarket backup camera wire.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
What did you use to tint the side marker amber reflectors???

Sorry just seeing this now.

I used the VIVVID Hex+ Smoked Headlight Taillight Tint available on Amazon and anywhere vinyl is sold. It’s made for headlight lenses and works great for headlight internals like DRL lenses and stuff.

Sayre Kresge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Ok thanks man! I have a few more questions about this setup if you don't mind. Planning on opening my headlights up soon. What led light setup did you use for the demon eyes and the drls?

Last edited: