Tell me why I shouldnt upgrade to a PW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
I would have got a TRX but there was 0 discount on them... I need a deal

SeppW

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I would have got a TRX but there was 0 discount on them... I need a deal

My guess is the TRX will bring a premium, even at end of year clearances. That Hellcat, or Hellcat-like, motor will demand it.

Big Cheddar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 PW
Engine
6.4 Liter Hemi
Mine is the Tradesman with the Powerwagon option. Love it, and drive it nearly every day. It tows my 30ft travel trailer just fine. In fact I towed it from Nevada to Idaho a few months ago and it was just fine. I have added quite a few things to mine to get it closer to a true Powerwagon and I am not quite finished yet.
????? A Tradesman with the Power Wagon package . Is a True Power Wagon in every sense of the word. Just not as much Fluff. But everything where it counts.

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
No one quite ever said that. haha. We skirted around it but yes I think it's important to address that the power wagon is no less capable as far as it's ability, power and towing capability, and arguably better if you equip it with bags etc. If I was constantly towing on the road I wouldn't own one but the time or two I need to I'm not worried. Powerwagons have a cool factor of ten! The 2021 75th anniversary one is the power wagon we've all wanted to build for years. bucket seats and no floor shifter. Too bad it doesn't have the option of black seats. I kind of dig the brown but some won't. what a spendy package though.
Funny, the main reason I didn't get a 75th when I ordered mine was I wanted a floor shifter and an 8" touch screen.

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
you can't get the 8 inch screen at all in the 75th? Well that sucks. I've grown to like my floor shifter too.