Thanks to M2Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just wanted to let you know I appreciated the help you gave me earlier today with answering my questions and (soon to be) setting me up with some harnesses for my RA2 to RA3 swap. It was amazing you were even answering PMs on a Sunday as I know you have lives, family and other jobs outside this endeavor. I look forward to hearing from you once you’re caught up on orders in front of mine and I can get my swap complete.

Again, thanks @DeereGuy and @Mpgrimm2 for all you do.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I agree [emoji817]%

Mike & Mike @ M2MODS are truely impressive individuals for sure [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji106][emoji106][emoji2532]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I agree. Can't say enough good things about both of these guys. Have worked with both of them and installed several of their harnesses and as everyone else has stated their quality is outstanding. They are knowledgeable and helpful and completely understand these trucks. Before M2mods decided to start providing harnesses there was no way for most people to source the parts or have the capability of making the harnesses that many may take for granted now. There were posts every day from people asking for help. I know they both work full time and honestly do this to help forum members and I am sure it takes a ton of their time. Some other vendors have copied some of the harnesses developed HERE but in my opinion the quality and the knowledge of M2mods is second to none.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
We appreciate the positive feedback from everyone. I've got 99% of my tax info ready and made significant progress on waiting orders. Just need to get my vendor status straightened out and order more parts before I run out again. ... Now to head off to my day job.

M² Mods.

Last edited:

Impactdw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The gentlemen at M2Mods are unbelievable aren't they???????????
Bailed my ass out at crazy hours more than once, both @DeereGuy and @Mpgrimm2 :favorites13:

M² Mod made a great job on a climate control harness that connected the AC Heater Module to the Climate Control original harness and controls.

Thanks for the impeccable job. Everything works now.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Bump to well deserved Thank You to Mike & Mike @ M2mods ! !

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tnctx02

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM SLT
Engine
3.6L Pentastar V6
I want to thank Mike for all the help he has given me.
I have bugged him repeated with questions and he has always come through.
A great BIG THANKS!!!

Txdodge68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just wanted to say thanks to M2 mods, I got my big horn pwr/heated driver seat and my Laramie converted to bighorn pwr/heated seat and heated steering wheel installed with M2 mod harness. Took a total of around 5 1/2 hrs but well worth it. The quality of the harness, and the information for the install are top notch. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dyadeta