The Alphaobd App

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gordo2212

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 3500 Tradesman
Engine
6.4 L Hemi
Now it turns on and off. No backup camera, heat temp control, sirius. Any ideas? Big Horn 2019 NB with level 2 package.
When the radio gets reset it takes a while (normally a few hours) for the BCM to load all options like back up camera and XM radio. When the XM logo is on the screen when it boots up and you have your back up camera back it’s done resetting.

stormcom

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn
Engine
V6
Ram Sirius comes up when radio turns on. Setup screen says subscribed. Cycled it 20 times and let sit overnight. Same thing. Do you have to write the vin into the radio to get Sirius. I saw that on Alpha but did not do it.

Last edited:

Jsne0244

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ram Sirius comes up when radio turns on. Setup screen says subscribed. Cycled it 20 times and let sit overnight. Same thing. Do you have to write the vin into the radio to get Sirius. I saw that on Alpha but did not do it.
Did you get an answer on this?

stormcom

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn
Engine
V6
Answer to problem was in the center stack. When I turned it (stack) off 5 times and reset the system at least as many times, went to working great. Alpha is great but sometimes does not catch the first time, send time, ok 5th time. But it finally worked.