The Best Place to Order a Factory Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, Louisiana takes 11-12% off the MSRP. Here is my Mark Dodge Priced Order Confirmation for the 2023 Longhorn 3500 Dually. The stated price at the bottom will remain the same even if the window sticker from the Factory increases.

Price Order Confirmation.JPG

Last edited:

RamGuy110

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 2500
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I don't see any restrictions highlighted here.

BadHemi2014

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yikes. And I thought the TRX was pricey lol
As long as you get what you want and enjoy it!

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, Louisiana takes 11-12% off the MSRP. Here is my Mark Dodge Priced Order Confirmation for the 2023 Longhorn 3500 Dually. The stated price at the bottom will remain the same even if the window sticker from the Factory increases.

View attachment 517780
This is what the dealer told me as well. But since it took nearly a year to build they told me they couldn't sell it at that price any longer. After a bunch of talks & threats of lawyers & media, I was able to get the price within a $1,000 of what the deal was. And I was ok with that as a new set of tires, that my old truck really needed, would have cost me that anyway.

OP
OP
Goose55

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
This is what the dealer told me as well. But since it took nearly a year to build they told me they couldn't sell it at that price any longer. After a bunch of talks & threats of lawyers & media, I was able to get the price within a $1,000 of what the deal was. And I was ok with that as a new set of tires, that my old truck really needed, would have cost me that anyway.
the dealer was Mark Dodge?

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I've heard nothing but good about Mark Dodge, but I think I'd put Granger Auto in the same category. Same discount and same locked price deal. I was very happy with the order and purchase process on my '22 from Granger.

Congrats on the order. Hope they get it done fairly quickly for you.

OP
OP
Goose55

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
I cancelled my factory order build. .....

"Just following up with you to be sure that the order is being cancelled.

"Please let whomever should know read this. There were just too many issues with ordering this 2023 Longhorn. First, 2022 was the last year for chrome bumpers--so it comes with painted ones. On the 2nd highest model, too? Go figure. Then the Build & Price site showed an interior rendering that was very different than what it looks like in reality. Gone is the wooden accent on the steering wheel. The trim accents are not bright chrome, but a dull, dingy bronze/ brass. And the Longhorn floor mats do not match the Cattle Brown leather, as in the rendering. I loved the website rendering. If it truly looked like that, I would not have cancelled the order."

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Bummer. But you should get what you want and not settle.