The Power Wagon We Need...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Or, we'll maybe just access to some of the parts??

Pretty sure y'all know which one I'm talking about. The SEMA Macho Power Wagon! Now, I wouldn't be caught dead in a new model orange truck, but I liked the 77's model in orange. That's my only dislike with it is the orange. Anyways, despite the color, this truck is bad ass and I think FAC really messed up in not producing it.

They could at least make some of the parts available for us Power Wagon owners. Like the front and rear bumpers, cause these trucks should have recovery points on the back and a skid plate on the front. Not to mention a nice STOCK high, or I should say higher than the current stock, clearance bumper. The option for the WORKING vented hood is a bonus and I'm currently trying to find a clean way of actually installing vents in my hood. I like the headache rack with additional sliding rack as well. I'm pretty sure everyone here would try to spring for some of the parts due to functionality, or for some just looks.

With regards to the front bumper, it looks like it's basically a slightly re-worked Rebel bumper. I wonder how hard it would be to put the Rebel bumper on the Power Wagons...0e94b672a25bc3ccaa802890a1548cef.jpgf410c880eea6be997f79ed038176526f.jpg8a2f25be4ce1ff9701a9b17cea3effa5.jpg1e400481406e38070cfabb2c3571b372.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

HitchHiker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I love that roof rack and kayak rack. Is that available for the 1500’s by chance? I’m looking for a good kayak/roof rack for my 2018 1500 CC 6.4 bed with ramboxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Odin

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I love that roof rack and kayak rack. Is that available for the 1500’s by chance? I’m looking for a good kayak/roof rack for my 2018 1500 CC 6.4 bed with ramboxes.

None of the accessories you see on this truck are production. This was a SEMA truck from a couple years ago that FCA stupidly never produced.

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
Nice truck and kayak rack.

Had a mountain lion standing over by a pond last night on our property growling fiercely at my daughters' barking labs when I drove in. Grabbed an old 30-30 out of my Power Wagon and quickly loaded it. Really need a gun rack on that SEMA macho Power Wagon to make it more Macho. Sorry, when it came to being near a mountain lion, I am far from being as Macho as that Power Wagon is.

Last edited:

Sdreeser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I agree, it would be nice to have the option to buy some of those parts. The fender flares and the side steps are cool also.

OP
OP
Odin

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I agree, it would be nice to have the option to buy some of those parts. The fender flares and the side steps are cool also.
Agreed, the fender flares are def pretty ccol

I sure like the front bumper and hood.
I only like the functional vents in the hood really. This hood looks like it takes too much styling from the Chevy 2500 HDs to me. If they removed the black plastic from the middle portion and made the hump seem more one pieced I'd like it better. Basically just take the current 2500 hoods and square the center jump more and make it slightly taller. But if this was an optional upgrade I wouldn't turn it down because of styling. The functionality is what I'm after. Especially here in AZ.

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That's a cool truck! Guess I missed it before. Personally, I love the color combo!