The TRX flies..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
He probably would have been in much better shape had he properly secured his counterbalance load too.

I was amazed to see the super sunroof make it through that. When I saw the shattered glass I was sure he had a new convertible...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
He probably would have been in much better shape had he properly secured his counterbalance load too.

I was amazed to see the super sunroof make it through that. When I saw the shattered glass I was sure he had a new convertible...

Yep...most of the tailgate and maybe the rear quarter damage, and the rear glass shattered, came from those wheels/tires.

Someone did point out that the drivers side cab corner is bent in, where the bed hit it. Not sure if it indicates the frame is perma-tweaked or just that it flexed on impact (since yes, steel does flex and can do so without perma-bending)

Either way, it was fun to watch but as someone who actually cares about their vehicles (not just my RAM) I hate when people like that guy get clicks, merch orders, etc.

Lots of people (me included) cannot afford stuff like that, but he goes and destroys it and shrugs it off because the internet will buy his stuff and sub to his channel anyway.

Beltsand

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A (prior 2010,2019,2022)
Engine
Cummins
The truck held up better than I expected based on the way it landed. When he closed the driver's door after the jump, it sounded like it closed pretty easily. It was hard to catch from the video, but he was over 50 (I think it was 52 on the spedo when the camera view changed, might have been 62) and landed on the front right wheel. It was better than the Raptor fared when it launched at 60 and blew the airbags and tires. Personally would love to have that kind of disposable cash, but would never do that to my vehicle.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lots of comments saying the frame is bent, but I would think the gigantic pane of glass over his head would have shattered if the frame bent.

From slowing down and pausing the video, the door gaps still look good....I would think if the frame was bent, they would not.

yakalong

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Maybe it was just a test drive :cheers:

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome to the Derp.

In todays episode, we're gonna take this here TRX and smash that sucker into a brick wall and see if it's still drivable.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
I watch streespeed717 a lot.

I can guarantee in a month this will be his next give away vehicle. He does it all the time

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

gray_flhxs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi, 5.7
Now I know what people do that have money to throw away. His garage and parking showed it to.

Last edited:

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I watch streespeed717 a lot.

I can guarantee in a month this will be his next give away vehicle. He does it all the time

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I might be subscribing then. How does he run giveaways?

Roman4405

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I get the hate but honestly, dude figured out a way to make money by playing with giant toys. Good for him. It’s like when I used to smash my matchbox cars in a sliding door to make it look like they crashed...but nobody paid me.