Thinking about removing Tapatalk.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Yep
Side note. . . TT user post info (started by / replies) working again. Thanks @Shaggy !

M² Mods.

OCDTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
FYI... Tapatalk hosted pictures (when you post via the app) are only hosted for 12mos... Then **** they are deleted.

If you need them to last longer, use a photo hosting site like flickr , etc, and Post/embed the link from there manually or add them from the browser version of the site as an attachment at the bottom (advanced editor) which is hosted directly by the forum (resolution/quality and attachment limits though).

M² Mods.

Well crud.... didn't know that, THANKS!

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
FYI... Tapatalk hosted pictures (when you post via the app) are only hosted for 12mos... Then **** they are deleted.

If you need them to last longer, use a photo hosting site like flickr , etc, and Post/embed the link from there manually or add them from the browser version of the site as an attachment at the bottom (advanced editor) which is hosted directly by the forum (resolution/quality and attachment limits though).

M² Mods.

Did they change something

Out of curiosity I scrolled back

75f6c1e7bc1d283528e7d6edd861d14a.png

2018 2500 6.4L Hemi Tradesman

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ram Year
--
Engine
--
Yep
Side note. . . TT user post info (started by / replies) working again. Thanks @Shaggy !

M² Mods.

I didn't do anything. I also hate how TT hosts the pics. I thought I had set it up to where they don't host it, the site does itself so they don't get deleted! Need to fix that if that's an option.

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
I didn't do anything. I also hate how TT hosts the pics. I thought I had set it up to where they don't host it, the site does itself so they don't get deleted! Need to fix that if that's an option.

I scrolled back 7 year's in my sub'd threads. A lot of pic's that are posted are x out, half of pic's from photo bucket have a photo bucket water stamp across it and are blurry. The rest are fine. This is on post both from using the website and old version of Tapatalk.

2018 2500 6.4L Hemi Tradesman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Most forums if pictures are added as attachments will have an expiration ... this is also fixable by rebuilding forum information and attachment information ....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio