This made my day,lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
probably the reason they like to steal them in Detroit, they know can get away without the car breaking down

SwitcherLP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hate to be Debbie Downer, but has no one experienced the 8.4" touchscreen delamination/ghost presses issue? This is a major issue. Had to remove the unit from my Charger and clean out all that gunk, works far better now, no need to buy a new head unit :headbang:

Nes18tor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hate to be Debbie Downer, but has no one experienced the 8.4" touchscreen delamination/ghost presses issue? This is a major issue. Had to remove the unit from my Charger and clean out all that gunk, works far better now, no need to buy a new head unit :headbang:
I just started experiencing this. What tips do you have?

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I just started experiencing this. What tips do you have?
On the wifes 2019 Challenger,i knew about the screen issues,so when the car was new i pulled the radio out,installed a couple small 12v fans to blow across the back of the radio,as soon as the key is on,and swapped out the heat sink pads inside the radio,3 years later there's no delamination yet.There's lots of video's on replacing the screen on You Tube.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morgansamuel