Those with 2019 BigHorns, post them up.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I like the fact that you can add a handful of things, and then call it done. I’m hopeful to be that exact way for the next vehicle. :)

cuminslvr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Diesel
I like your truck Spinner, especially the wheels are great with the rest of the look! How happy are you with your Cerma coating, what product did you use?

troutspinner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I like your truck Spinner, especially the wheels are great with the rest of the look! How happy are you with your Cerma coating, what product did you use?

Thank you. It was coated with Ceramic Pro. 1 layer of 9H, 1 layer of light. 5 year warranty. There are other packages to go up to 4 layers of 9H and 10 year warranty but I was being realistic, I don’t ever keep a vehicle past 5 years.

What I really like about it is how easy it is to clean as well as it does stay cleaner longer. Rain washes off the daily grime except for the lower portion where you’re taking on more grime. When I do wash it, it is easy! Grime wipes right off as well as bugs up front do not stick to the paint, just a wipe with a soapy sponge and it's all gone. When I dry it, it looks like it just left the detail shop. And it's fast, it takes less than an hour to completely wash and dry it and put the "stuff" away.

I think the best way to describe ceramic coating is picture your truck freshly washed, clay barred and waxed. Watch how the water just falls off the truck as well as how easy it is to wash the following week. Unfortunately, wax breaks down, water won't fall off and you'll be repeating that process in less than 6 months. With ceramic, you don't have to repeat.

Terryturner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm looking into ordering a 19 big horn. I like the white with "north edition" to give body color bumpers and handles. Is this north edition available everywhere?

Fantastipotamus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Seems like I’ve got similar taste to a few folks in this thread. :) Level 2 equipment package (heated steering wheel is a new one for me!), 3.92 axle, and black appearance package. Only thing I wish I’d got was the LED lights. Ahh well..

Mods/accessories thus far; Truxedo Pro X15 tonneau, bed rug, and have the Mopar winter mats on order. Oh, and I replaced the high beam bulbs, and will have the dealer change out the lows ( :() at my first oil change.

0A12193F-7474-4E9B-BDA1-EF7A3C72B062.jpeg