Thuren/Carli 3” kit 6.4 hemi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking good man. How you liking the feel of the new suspension?
I can definitely tell a difference in the drive quality from stock to this setup. Big bumps I don't even feel. The small highway stuff I can't tell its even existed anymore. Definitely love the ride height as well. I was worried 3 inch wouldn't be enough but its perfect. I love the offset of the wheels as well. I chose 18 inch rims so I'd have more tire rubber to help with cushion as well and I think it was the right choice. I'd say its definitely my favorite suspension lift I've ever had out of BDS, Rough Country, ready lift and one more I can't remember the name of. I got the kit from cjcoffroad.com and they were pretty cool about the order process. I also ordered the Carli torsion sway bar addition instead of the radius arms. The owner of CJC Offroad said it was the cheaper option but you gain the most percentage wise of ride quality compared to the radius arms, 45 percent with sway bar compared to around 8 percent for arms. So I went with it and man does it help with going over curbs, driveways or turning into parking lots. I'll order the arms in the future. But I definitely love this kit and the ride. Sorry for long reply.

2020 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins Ezlynk tuner by Duramaxtuner.com, S and B 52 Gallon Tank, Fass Titanium Signature Series 165 GPH, Carli 3 inch Backcounty Suspension Lift with Fox 2.0, Helo rims with 35 inch tires

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I can definitely tell a difference in the drive quality from stock to this setup. Big bumps I don't even feel. The small highway stuff I can't tell its even existed anymore. Definitely love the ride height as well. I was worried 3 inch wouldn't be enough but its perfect. I love the offset of the wheels as well. I chose 18 inch rims so I'd have more tire rubber to help with cushion as well and I think it was the right choice. I'd say its definitely my favorite suspension lift I've ever had out of BDS, Rough Country, ready lift and one more I can't remember the name of. I got the kit from cjcoffroad.com and they were pretty cool about the order process. I also ordered the Carli torsion sway bar addition instead of the radius arms. The owner of CJC Offroad said it was the cheaper option but you gain the most percentage wise of ride quality compared to the radius arms, 45 percent with sway bar compared to around 8 percent for arms. So I went with it and man does it help with going over curbs, driveways or turning into parking lots. I'll order the arms in the future. But I definitely love this kit and the ride. Sorry for long reply.

2020 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins Ezlynk tuner by Duramaxtuner.com, S and B 52 Gallon Tank, Fass Titanium Signature Series 165 GPH, Carli 3 inch Backcounty Suspension Lift with Fox 2.0, Helo rims with 35 inch tires

Thanks for the reply. We like long winded replies. :Big Laugh: :cheers: