THUREN, NITTO and BORA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAYDEL PORTO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Heres a pic of just the front tire done so you guys can see the difference with the back tire. I have thuren overland front, nitto ridge 35s and bora 2" spacers. Will post finished product tomorrow when is daylight. But i took it for a spin and first of all it looks amd drives awesome and no rubbing at all.20180608_174322.jpg

JimfromAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking very good. I want to trust wheel spacers very much, but it's tough

G. Mcpherson

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Ram 2500 CC SB Tradesman
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Why did you use the spacers. What wheels and offset did you use.

Sdreeser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Looks nice. I always heard that spacers wear out ball joints quick? But I've never used them myself so I'm not sure. Anyway looks cool

OP
OP
RAYDEL PORTO

RAYDEL PORTO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Stock pw wheels. I wanted the agressive look while not breaking the bank. And i actually like the stock wheels. So i went with bora even though pricey i had to go with the best to make sure i keep the failures to a minimun. But i dont do any offroading or towing and my daily driving is only about 5 miles so i should be ok.

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
lets see a full pic.. i had 1.75 boras and while it gave the truck an aggressive stance, I always had that " what if " in my mind wherever i went.. having spacers will never leave your mind

BevisIII

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l hemi
a quality spacer installed and torqued is no different than buying wheels with different offset. The problem people have is buying cheap ones that crack of not cleaning the surface before installing the spacers. Spacers are fine.

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
a quality spacer installed and torqued is no different than buying wheels with different offset. The problem people have is buying cheap ones that crack of not cleaning the surface before installing the spacers. Spacers are fine.

Again. With all that said. It will never leave your mind that your wheels are not attached directly to your hub. I don’t care if you have million dollar Spacers. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BevisIII

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l hemi
oh I forgot you need longer wheel studs in most cases. Always need longer studs. Sorry I had too.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any issues with the wheels spacers? This is with stock wheels correct? How about some aide pics!