Timber Grove RCM 4" drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad Trader

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a rear Timber Grove 4" lowering bags. I will be doing a 3" lowering spindles on the front. Anyone have any input before I do?
I use the truck as a truck every once in awhile so will need it to carry some weight from time to time.

hawgfanman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Reg Cab Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm interested in hearing more about these too. Hopefully someone has them and will chime in.

MCMLXIX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI R/T
I ordered the 6" rear RCM kit from Timber Grove for my 3/5 drop. I am adding a 1" HDPE block to raise it back to 5" of rear drop. I hope to install everything at the end of the month. 20210106_152909.jpg

hdoggie24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I ordered the 6" rear RCM kit from Timber Grove for my 3/5 drop. I am adding a 1" HDPE block to raise it back to 5" of rear drop. I hope to install everything at the end of the month. View attachment 250143
Looking forward to seeing how this works out. Im wanting to do a 3/5 as well. Just have Belltech 2/4 currently. What are you doing for the front?

OP
OP
Brad Trader

Brad Trader

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
MCMLXIX I was thinking on installing the bags and using a spacer to level out the truck until I get the stuff for the front. Would love to see how you make and install your spacers.

MCMLXIX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI R/T
Is the spacer to make the 5" rear drop from the 6" airbag also come from Timber Grove?

No. It's a chunk of HDPE from eBay and I had the two circles cut out on a waterjet.... I'll post some pics.

I do know that if you contact Timber Grove, Steven will probably make you a extra bracket for a 5" drop if you ask nicely, lol. The lower bracket is two pieces and you can swap it out if you make changes to the truck later...