Tint shops in NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackedOutRam00

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
Anyone know of a good tint shop in jersey? I'll drive as far as 40 miles from my house to get a good job done. I'm in forked river. I want 15% on my sides and 50% on windshield.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8
Where are you at in Jersey? I live right outside Philadelphia airport Then there is a place called Elite tint that does a phenomenal job. Same day, waiting room appointments

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BlackedOutRam00

BlackedOutRam00

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
Where are you at in Jersey? I live right outside Philadelphia airport Then there is a place called Elite tint that does a phenomenal job. Same day, waiting room appointments

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Called one place they wanted 365$ for ceramic and 135 for windshield. The place i've used on my car was 239+125 for windshield which is the amount of money the prior place i called was just for ceramic. still looking around before i dump a bunch of $$$

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Anyone know of a good tint shop in jersey? I'll drive as far as 40 miles from my house to get a good job done. I'm in forked river. I want 15% on my sides and 50% on windshield.
No reputable shop in NJ will do 50% on your windshield.
It's illegal to go any darker than factory tint on windshield and front seat windows.
Ask me how I know that.

NJMOPAR

Older and faster
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Try Winning Window Tints in Elizabeth.
Their shop Ram's windows are as black as the paint.

Gary2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have been using Tronixs in Barnegat but this was my last. Each one got a little worse than the previous one. This one I paid extra for ceramic and the fellow who ran the place did it himself and not happy at all. In Manahawkin on Bay ave just past the stafford twp ploice station on the same side is a place that I will use from now on. I have seen a lot of their work and it looks good.