Tip for Jeep Renegade owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
I hope this goes out to general members on here……not sure if this right way to do this.

Anyone on this forum either own or are on any Jeep forums that deal with 1.3t Italian built Renegades, please pass this on and post on your Jeep forums.( maybe?)

I wanted to change my wife’s air cleaner filter ( engine not cabin) and after going to three chain parts stores was told that FCA had the monopoly on these and they could NOT get them, even tho supplied by Wicks, Wicks could not or wouldn’t sell aftermarket. Nothing listed in their catalogues.

Options were, K&N million miles reusable $75, or go genuine at a cost of $65-75 FOR A PAPER FILTER!

Anyway, now the info……AutoZone sell an STP online only for Jeep renegade 1.3t at………$17.00 includingshipping and tax! Wasn’t sure if it was suitable but for less that $20 what the heck….

Got it quickly and it fits and looks as good as original. I reckon I saved $50.00.

Pass it on if you can.

I am not a robot and I don’t work for AutoZone

Last edited: