Tire pressure alert alternate settings not saving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bbigdog13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7L Diesel
Hey Guys,

I’m new to the site. There’s a ton of great info on here. I hope I can get some help with this one.

I have a 2022 Ram Sport 2500, lifted, aftermarket wheels, etc. There’s an app that gives me the option to lower the tire pressure alert. When I lower the numbers… it doesn’t seem to ‘save’. The book says I can lower it to 15psi. I’m lower it down to 35psi but it still shows an alert and tells me to put 60psi in my tires. Am I missing something? Is anyone else having this problem? I contacted the dealer about this …… they had no idea what I was talking about.

RamRod37

2014 Ram 2500 HD 5.7 Hemi
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
well if and that is a big if cause things changes a lot from my 2014 to to your 2022 but if your talking about ALPHA obd. you have to change tire pressure settings then you have to go in and reset RF hub but to do so you have to have the pin# to gain access to the hub once hub has been reset turn key off get out lock doors and wait 10min to allow truck to go to sleep then it should be good to go after that but like I said I know nothing about what has changed on the newer trucks if that is still a option