Tire Pressure keeps pinging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markeee_mark

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been dealing with this for over a year, finally getting back to problem solving this issue...

The driver side front tire pressure chime pings constantly throughout the day. The pressure reads zero on that tire, but I have replaced at least 3 times already. Finally, after the 3rd tire pressure sensor, Americas Tire informed me that the trucks CPU brain may have an error or issue, and that is possibly why it constantly pings.

Has anyone else had issues with tire pressure sensors being faulty or causing false pings?

Mark

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
What year is the truck. Ram changed tpms sensor mid 13 model year and went to different frequency.

Getting right sensor is paramount. In addition, some trucks are super sensitive and an after market sensor may be temperamental.

I had this with aftermarket wheels and after market sensors. Replaced with Mopar sensors, no more problem